Tuesday, October 03, 2006

... cell phone, blog, what next?

ok, people, I now own a cell phone which I LOVE. I have just started a blog. I msn people all the time. I have come to Korea and apparently am a shell of my former modern-technological-communications-hating self. I daresay I am no longer a luddite. That's right, you wouldn't even recognize me - but it sure is easy to track me down and find out where I'm at/what I'm doing! (here's a photo of me at Busan Tower - after 3 weeks of cell phone use - do you recognize me?)



anyhow. Will soon be uploading three short films and writing more about some of the nuttier things that have happened here in Korea... (you no longer have to check Liz's blog for random photos that may or may not involve me! woooo! but still check out Liz's blog, eh!)

No comments: