Thursday, November 09, 2006

waiting for the bank

I'm sitting out in front of a convenience store right now, waiting for the Korean Exchange Bank to open... what time do banks open in this country, anyways? I have the morning kind of off work, because the kids are writing exams for the first four periods. I would normally teach periods 1, 2 and 4. So, no classes today... sadly! I am having a lot of fun with this week's lesson, and so are the kids.

Last night, Tom and I were at the WA Bar and we just happened to meet some of the other foreigners here in Hogye! So nice, all hagwon teachers.

OK, best sister ever, lookee what I got in the mail last Friday!

Also, is this not the funniest name for a chocolate bar? Lil Jon and Ciara kickin it with the Crunky chocobar? (the ASTRO BOY figure is from a meal-deal at KFC that Liz got a couple of weeks ago)

2 comments:

Melbine said...

Good to know that cider can safely make its way across the world in a box!

Crunky - I like it! Nothing like busting a move while chowing down. :)

katrina said...

it's a DAMN good thing cider can make its way safety to me! impossible to find strongbow in this vast nation :-)