Wednesday, February 14, 2007

5 busy days

that's all, 5 busy days until jess arrives and brings her special brand of fantastical sunshine to my corner of the world!

i am so so so excited! there's nothing quite like knowing that you'll be able to share your world with one of your best friends, even if it's only for a short while...

and have crazy adventures in a land where neither of us speak the language (woot! china!)

on the korean language front, I've been practicing my korean by chattering to cab drivers... it's a good thing! today's outlook is positively positive. (much better than yesterday's, when korean particles were driving me to tears) and I do have rachel to thank for the positivity - a great night last night with a great friend - we both needed the chill-out time.

but back to jess - 5 days until I pick her up in seoul! WOOT!

today - going to miryang with eunsil
tomorrow - blissful nothingness
friday - busan (haeundae) with rachel, then meeting with eunji for drinks
saturday - something with chris? and laundry
sunday - off to seoul and incheon airport!!

No comments: