Sunday, February 11, 2007

Liz tagged me - I'm IT?

Ok, so I have to answer this question:

the top five songs i would play at my own funeral but i'll give you 10 instead.

joga - bjork -- preferably with fireworks exploding at appropriate times...

she makes me wanna die - tricky -- pretty chill song for a pretty chill occasion...

superstitious - stevie wonder -- just cuz

blue orchid - white stripes -- to get the party started a bit (after all that downer music)

weak become heroes - the streets -- I think it would go nicely with the tricky and bjork?

this charming man - the smiths

I can feel it - sloan -- just to bug a particular friend one more time...
OR underwhelmed - sloan -- because grammar and spelling are important but not as important as feelings, guys!

she's a star - james -- because I am one!
OR go to the bank - james -- best getting-ready song ever!

evil - interpol -- because it will probably still be stuck in my head, even after I shuffle off this mortal coil...

on and on - crash vegas

sleep over it (?) - controller.controller

get up - ciara -- my current favourite cycling song


is that 10? meh. don't read anything into the lyrics, or special meanings or anything - I just like these songs. I'm really a simpleton. If you asked me tomorrow I guarantee the list would be different...

-- EDIT 13/02/07--

RIGHT Liz pointed out that I need to tag people... so Melbine and Delphine, if you are reading this, the question is now yours to answer on your blogs...

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

thanks for playing along... but you're supposed to tag other people too... that's the whole point of the game, no? hahaha... ;p

Melbine said...

Oops, just seeing this now - will do, on the weekend maybe?
ps - I love that Ciara song too..